Traslochi Roma professionalità da 70 anni
THE BAD NEWS IS .. MOVING RANKS THIRD AMONG STRESS INDUCING FACTORS
THE GOOD NEWS... THERE'S SPEEDY MOVING!
SSpeedy Moving has always been the leader for moves in Rome. It has been a vibrant part of the local territory, Rome and the Lazio region, since 1950, when it started its activity of road haulage, and has since carried out over 35,0000 moves to/from Rome.
Any type of move, from the small alleys of the historic town center to the suburbs, is executed by the best professionals and the most modern means available on the market. Our 70 years of experience ensure that we find the right solution for every move. Moreover, we take care of everything, from packing to transportation, from dismantling to reassembling furniture, and we provide the packing supplies which are always of the highest quality. We also handle night-time moves, especially office ones. We manage all the bureaucratic aspects, such as applying for parking permits for the occupation of public land.
By choosing Speedy Moving, you ensure the security and success required for moves in Rome.
Let us give a concrete example of how a move is carried out, and its separate stages.
1) The customer contacts us.
2) Our operators make an appointment for a free of charge survey, non-binding for the customer.
3) A member of our staff goes to the customer to gain a full understanding of the service to be carried out, checking the household goods for sizes and weight, fragility, and importance, as well as access to the venue and anything else required to ensure the perfect success of the service.
4) We send the customer our complete offer for each service to be provided, including any “ALL RISK” INSURANCE coverage. |
5) Once our proposal has been accepted, a manager contacts the customer to agree on timing, and to plan the work schedule according to the customer’s needs.
6) The first stage is preparation: our operators arrive with packing supplies and whatever else is needed to pack and dismantle the furniture and furnishings.
7) The second stage is moving: The truck arrives, the truck ladder (if necessary) and the crew members.
8) The third stage is the unpacking and assembly of the furniture. This stage could also take place in the days following the unloading, as this may take longer depending on the volume and the furniture being moved.
9) The move ends with the collection of the packing supplies and any miscellaneous furniture or furnishings that the customer wishes to dispose of.
Sometimes the stages of the move may vary, for example if the customer wishes to go to the storage facility: the job is “made to measure” … just like going to the tailor’s!
BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE, BECAUSE SPEEDY MOVING, THE ANTI-STRESS MOVER, IS HERE TO HELP!